2010年11月5日星期五

Live alone


What does living alone mean?

Living alone means that you can toss your pyjamas around after the shower; living alone means that you could eat only when you are hungry or feel like to; living alone also means that you could be naked freely behind your closed curtain.

Living alone is fine, interesting, free, cosy and... anything to describe...em... the feeling when you just live alone.

Then, what's bad about "living alone"???

I read a post on a forum this morning and that post made me think a lot about the living-alone thing. Well, apparently we are free, free from nagging, judging and criticism, and so what? In return, sometimes - I really mean sometimes - we are bored, we have no plans for a certain holiday cos most of nice plans should be shared and joined by friends and families, we may even possibly spend one hour staring at computer screen wandering around useless ads. Well, to be honest, i hate this aspect of living alone.

Living alone sometimes means that when you feel sick, you have no one around you; living alone may bring you feelings like there would be a possibility that some bad guy just force into your place and... the feeling is even stronger especially after watching a brand new episode of Criminal Minds; living alone is a kind of status more or less like helpless when you find out your roof is leaking...

Well, Living alone is a bad idea. Yet! It gives me more time focusing on myself and my own business. I could read more, photograph more and read more. It definitely would be perfect if cinema prices are lower in this place!!!

God bless me! Oh BTW, living along has brought me a new burn-scar on my hand this morning yet also a marvelous view of firework display - for the Guy Fawkes Day.

没有评论:

发表评论