2010年12月12日星期日

J'ai tué ma mère!


Ma mere, a toi je me confie
Des ecueils d'un monde trompeur
Ecarte ma faible nacelle
Je veux devoir tout mon bonheur
A la tendresse maternelle...

This is a poem given by his literature teacher when our handsome hero was about to be sent to a boarding school. As a good friend, the teacher, Julie, tried to make things work better between the boy and his mom.

Yet he wrote <<J'ai tué ma mère>>. 

Facing a camera alone, Hubert would say: I loved her, if someone hurts her, I would kill him. But at the same time I could name 80 people whom I love more. 

Adolescent rebellion. That is it.



This reminds me alot about my own cousin and his mother.

When my cousin was at Hubert's age, things were almost the same. He skipped classes, ran away from home and was a drug user as well. My aunt could do nothing but screaming at him.

Things get better when he was sent to a university in Russia. People there are apparently tougher and... well... one has to take good care of himself. One year later, when my cousin returned from that icy country, everything changed.

He hugged his parents at the airport - I guess he must miss them terribly in the past year. He even cooked for them. They live happily ever after.  XD


J'ai tué ma mère is directed, acted, written and produced by Xavier Dolan. The guy is even younger than me. And the film won him the best artistic film in Cannes last year. He is described as a new film genius by film critics.

He is brilliant, yet selfish. And he knows it.

I gave the film four stars this morning. Not only because of Xavier's handsome face, perfect talent in cinematography design, amazing beauty of colours in his film, but also the fact that this is rather a true story which started bitter yet ended happy.

Em, I just love this. Although you may say it is a cliche.

没有评论:

发表评论