2010年12月6日星期一

La Dolce Vita


When Yoann proposed that we could watch a film by Fellini together to release ourselves from last "boring" weekend, I thought, well, vow~ You gonna regret for this. Yet I said "yes" out of my love for him.

Em. And it turned out that I was wrong. The movie is fabulous. La Dolce Vita from Fellini. I loved it. Cynical Fellini depicts a typical upper-class life in 60s' Roma with handsome Marcello Mastroianni as a journalist this time. Many reviews even comment this film as the most beautiful movies in the world. 

Yes, indeed, with so many dances and soothing music in, no one would neglect its nature beauty. Not mentioning about its excellent casting like Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg. 

Marcello tried to become a serious writer yet actually he lived in a rather chaos atomosphere with a nagging and too-much- maternal-love fiancee Emma and of course a bunch of crazy Italian paparazzis. He is seduced by pretty women and upper-class balls everyday. And I think somehow he enjoyed this, before he met Steiner. He thought Steiner is an model, Steiner is successful with a loving wife and two angel-like children. Marcello looks upon to him...

Yet the story turned out to be a tragedy: Steiner killed his children and committed suicide afterwards. All things in front of Marcello just fleed away.

La dolce vita! It made me think.

没有评论:

发表评论